JOB POSITION: Animal Physiotherapist – Canine (Independent)
LOCATION: Steinsel, Luxembourg
JOB DESCRIPTION: Looking for a canine animal physiotherapist to join a small yet growing practise where passion for dogs, quality and customer focus are central. Work will be as independent status. Hours flexible and to be agreed. New graduates welcome to apply.
We are a 99% canine rehab practise offering full rehab services incl UWT and canine fitness. Conversational knowledge of either French or German is a plus.
COMAPNY NAME: Fitdog.lu
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.fitdog.lu
EMAIL CV TO: Nathalie – firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB POSITION: Veterinary Therapist
LOCATION: Rivonia, Johannesburg, South Africa
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for either a part time or full time Veterinary Therapist to join our Team. The candidate must be able to register with the SAVC. We hope to expand our Team with someone who is passionate about Rehab. The candidate must be organised, confident and able to work well with people and animals. We strive to have a fun, positive and ever growing practice with support to our staff. Always working for the best possible patient outcomes!
COMAPNY NAME: Ramsay Rehabilitation
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.ramsayrehab.com
EMAIL CV TO: Candice – Ramsayrehab@gmail.com
JOB POSITION: Physio and Hydrotherapist for Small Animals
LOCATION: Sunninghill, Kyalami, Johannesburg, South Africa
JOB DESCRIPTION: Paws, Claws & wings is a intimate practice in a very relaxed setting running from Sunninghill in JHB. A second branch in the Kyalami area is due to open very soon. The candidate would need to be able to work unsupervised and be confident in both physio and hydrotherapy. There would be a lot of room for professional growth. We focus on patient wellbeing and developing a relationship both with the patient and owner. Candidates would need to be able to register with SAVC. Hours will be very flexible and remuneration will be paid on a locum basis. If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position please contact me.
EMAIL CV TO: Emmylou – email@example.com
JOB POSITION: Certified Rehab Technician
LOCATION: Prescott, Arizona, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Veterinary Rehab Tech (CCRP/CCRT): State-of-the-art facility, advancement opportunities and plenty of sun!
Circle L Animal Hospital and 4Paws Rehabilitation Clinic seeks an experiencedVeterinary Rehabilitation Technician for our established, progressive facilities in Chino Valley, AZ. We can offer you:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible schedule
• Group benefits including dental and vision
• Additional insurance benefits including life, short-term disability, and AD&D
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Continuing education opportunities
• An open-minded, positive work environment and culture of teamwork
• Future advancement and management possibilities
Your duties in this position would include:
• Being familiar with and have an understanding of or a willingness to learn, how to use the following equipment; underwater and land treadmills, Class 4 LASER, electrical stimulation units, stance, and various exercise equipment. We offer a variety of rehabilitation services including individualized assessments, client education, assistive devices, therapeutic exercise, and hydrotherapy on both out-patient and in-house cases.
• Assisting the veterinarian with diagnostics as well as the development and implementation of treatment plans, exercise programs and treatment modalities.
• Handling and comforting patients during exams, diagnostics and treatment
• Inpatient care and ward duties including laser therapy, exercise programs, tens units, bandaging, and use of assistive devices, regular animal care duties.
• Acting as a patient liaison, communicating updates, conditions, medications, reminders and treatment plans to staff and clients; creating billing estimates and invoices
• Creating and maintaining information materials,
• Assisting in the maintenance of a clean and orderly practice, checking and creating inventory lists for rehab facility, and maintaining the drug log
• Acting as a reception for the rehab facility, scheduling and client care duties as needed
• Occasional weekend work and representing the practice at local events
To be successful in this position, you will need to have:
• A minimum of one year’s experience in a veterinary rehab facility is preferred
• Veterinary rehabilitation certificate or to be in the process of certification
• Ability to work well alone
• Excellent communication skills
• Reliability and a good work ethic
This is a terrific opportunity for someone interested in advancing their career in the fast-growing veterinary rehabilitation field. If you’d like to join us in improving the lives and mobility of companion animals, please send a cover letter and resume to Dr Leonda Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPANY NAME: 4Paws Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.4pawsrehabclinic.com
EMAIL CV TO: Dr Leonda Armstrong at email@example.com.
JOB POSITION: Holistic Veterinarian
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Are you interested in the new veterinary fields of acupuncture and pet rehabilitation? Located in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Healing Paws Center is a fast-growing stand-alone specialty veterinary rehabilitation clinic.
Our Center consists of 5 exam rooms, fully stocked canine gym with land exercise equipment, underwater treadmill, land treadmill, laser therapy, E-stim, and more! We work extensively with post-orthopedic, neurological, senior patients, and canine athletes.
We also specialize in Chinese herbal therapy, Nutrition, Pet wheelchairs, and Magnetic Pain therapy.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic FT/PT Veterinarian with training/certification in acupuncture (CVA), chiropractic, and/or rehabilitation (CCRT, CCRP), but will consider strongly motivated candidates with previous strong experience and strong desire to be trained! This is an opportunity for strong mentorship and growth for the right candidate!
If you are interested in joining our awesome team, please send a CV and resume to JessPetVet@gmail.com .
You can learn about our facility at www.HealingPawsFL.com
COMPANY NAME: Healing Paws Center
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.HealingPawsFL.com
EMAIL CV TO: Dr. Jessie – JessPetVet@gmail.com
JOB POSITION: Associate Rehabilitation Veterinarian
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Integrative Pet Care is seeking a Veterinarian to join our Chicago clinic. Our ideal candidate is certified and/or experienced in both canine rehabilitation and acupuncture (VSMT/Chiropractic a plus!), passionate about the field of veterinary rehabilitation, values a collaborative team environment and loves to teach and learn.
Signing bonus for qualified candidates.
Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off and a generous CE allowance.
For more information or to apply please email Sarah Jackson- firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY NAME: Integrative Pet Care
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.integrativepetcare.com
EMAIL CV TO: Sarah Jackson – email@example.com
JOB POSITION: Licensed Veterinary Technician–CCRP, CCA
LOCATION: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college or college equivalent trade school required
- CVT, LVT, or RVT
- CCRP, CCRT, CCRA preferred
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
Are you a CVT with an interest in working with happy client’s day in and day out? Are you looking for a hospital that allows you to be part of the collaborative process in helping animals recover? The Animal Therapy Center is currently looking to add more amazing talent to our rapidly growing practice. Our 5,000 sq ft stand-alone facility is centrally located in the Lehigh Valley. Our facility offers 2 underwater treadmills, a resistance pool, class 4 LASER, electrical stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, thermal imaging, and a large gym with various exercise equipment.
We offered a variety of rehabilitation services. Our work culture is team oriented, friendly, and inviting with an emphasis on patient care and client communication. The hospital is well-staffed with a full time veterinarian on site and a strong support staff to assist with daily therapies. We have an excellent clientele and a well-established referral base. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to expand their knowledge base and skill set, be enthusiastic, and will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the veterinary industry. Applicants with flexible schedules will take priority. * New grads will be considered pending industry experience
For full time candidates, we offer:
- Candidates with CCRP/CCRA or those already enrolled in a program will be eligible for a sign on bonus.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package with PAID CE
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- PTO-both vacation and sick
- Tuition reimbursement for non-CCRP/CCRA candidates
- 401k w/generous matching
- Additional onsite training will be provided
Interested candidates should send their cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to cgehring@animaltherapycenter..com. Please tell us in your cover letter, why you would be an excellent candidate.
EMAIL CV TO: Christina – cgehring@animaltherapycenter..com