JOB OFFERS : WORLDWIDE
JOB POSITION: Animal Physiotherapist – Canine (Independent)
LOCATION: Steinsel, Luxembourg
JOB DESCRIPTION: Looking for a canine animal physiotherapist to join a small yet growing practise where passion for dogs, quality and customer focus are central. Work will be as independent status. Hours flexible and to be agreed. New graduates welcome to apply.
We are a 99% canine rehab practise offering full rehab services incl UWT and canine fitness. Conversational knowledge of either French or German is a plus.
COMAPNY NAME: Fitdog.lu
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.fitdog.lu
EMAIL CV TO: Nathalie – firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB POSITION: Veterinary Therapist
LOCATION: Novena, Singapore
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a rehab veterinarian to join our rehabilitation referral clinic; Veterinary Rehabilitation & Hydrotherapy Centre in Singapore. Our facility includes underwater treadmill, a large heated pool, E-stim, therapeutic US and array of physiotherapy equipment to treat pre-and post-surgical patients, obesity patients, and geriatric wellness. Work with Dr Patrick Maguire small animal specialist surgeon who has undergone CCRT training. Join our staff of two rehab DVMs; 1 DACVS (CCRT trained), 1 CCRP certified vet with chiropractic and CVA certification, Dr Maike Daumwhom have worked in different orthopaedic small animal clinis in Austria, Germany and Switzerland as a small animal vet, 1 certified rehab tech, 2 certified hydrotherapists and 3 rehab assistants. VRH values relationship-building with clients and patients, commitment to teamwork and enthusiasm for learning and teaching. Prefer DACVSM, CCRP, CCRT, or CVMRT, IVAS (acupuncture certification) but willing to provide training for veterinarians who are very interested in rehabilitation.
Be part of South East Asia’s leading rehabilitation veterinary referral clinic. Experience the growth of this niche practice in an affluent and metropolitan city which is a gateway for exciting travel to other SEA countries. Interested applicants are welcome to submit a resume and cover letter to Dr Rina Maguire BVSC hons 1 Dip ABVP ECM
COMAPNY NAME: Veterinary Rehabilitation & Hydrotherapy Centre (VRH)
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.vrh.com.sg
EMAIL CV TO: Rina: email@example.com
JOB POSITION: Veterinary Therapist
LOCATION: Rivonia, Johannesburg, South Africa
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for either a part time or full time Veterinary Therapist to join our Team. The candidate must be able to register with the SAVC. We hope to expand our Team with someone who is passionate about Rehab. The candidate must be organised, confident and able to work well with people and animals. We strive to have a fun, positive and ever growing practice with support to our staff. Always working for the best possible patient outcomes!
COMAPNY NAME: Ramsay Rehabilitation
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.ramsayrehab.com
EMAIL CV TO: Candice – Ramsayrehab@gmail.com
JOB POSITION: Physio and Hydrotherapist for Small Animals
LOCATION: Sunninghill, Kyalami, Johannesburg, South Africa
JOB DESCRIPTION: Paws, Claws & wings is a intimate practice in a very relaxed setting running from Sunninghill in JHB. A second branch in the Kyalami area is due to open very soon. The candidate would need to be able to work unsupervised and be confident in both physio and hydrotherapy. There would be a lot of room for professional growth. We focus on patient wellbeing and developing a relationship both with the patient and owner. Candidates would need to be able to register with SAVC. Hours will be very flexible and remuneration will be paid on a locum basis. If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position please contact me.
EMAIL CV TO: Emmylou – firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB OFFERS : USA
JOB POSITION: Certified Rehab Technician
LOCATION: Prescott, Arizona, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Veterinary Rehab Tech (CCRP/CCRT): State-of-the-art facility, advancement opportunities and plenty of sun!
Circle L Animal Hospital and 4Paws Rehabilitation Clinic seeks an experiencedVeterinary Rehabilitation Technician for our established, progressive facilities in Chino Valley, AZ. We can offer you:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible schedule
• Group benefits including dental and vision
• Additional insurance benefits including life, short-term disability, and AD&D
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Continuing education opportunities
• An open-minded, positive work environment and culture of teamwork
• Future advancement and management possibilities
Your duties in this position would include:
• Being familiar with and have an understanding of or a willingness to learn, how to use the following equipment; underwater and land treadmills, Class 4 LASER, electrical stimulation units, stance, and various exercise equipment. We offer a variety of rehabilitation services including individualized assessments, client education, assistive devices, therapeutic exercise, and hydrotherapy on both out-patient and in-house cases.
• Assisting the veterinarian with diagnostics as well as the development and implementation of treatment plans, exercise programs and treatment modalities.
• Handling and comforting patients during exams, diagnostics and treatment
• Inpatient care and ward duties including laser therapy, exercise programs, tens units, bandaging, and use of assistive devices, regular animal care duties.
• Acting as a patient liaison, communicating updates, conditions, medications, reminders and treatment plans to staff and clients; creating billing estimates and invoices
• Creating and maintaining information materials,
• Assisting in the maintenance of a clean and orderly practice, checking and creating inventory lists for rehab facility, and maintaining the drug log
• Acting as a reception for the rehab facility, scheduling and client care duties as needed
• Occasional weekend work and representing the practice at local events
To be successful in this position, you will need to have:
• A minimum of one year’s experience in a veterinary rehab facility is preferred
• Veterinary rehabilitation certificate or to be in the process of certification
• Ability to work well alone
• Excellent communication skills
• Reliability and a good work ethic
This is a terrific opportunity for someone interested in advancing their career in the fast-growing veterinary rehabilitation field. If you’d like to join us in improving the lives and mobility of companion animals, please send a cover letter and resume to Dr Leonda Armstrong at email@example.com.
COMPANY NAME: 4Paws Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.4pawsrehabclinic.com
EMAIL CV TO: Dr Leonda Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB POSITION: Rehabilitation Veterinarian
LOCATION: Wheat Ridge, Colorado, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital is seeking a rehabilitation veterinarian to join to join our well established, 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital. Experience in veterinary rehabilitation required, acupuncture and canine rehab certification preferred.
The ideal addition to this team will have a deep passion for client education and empathy, as well as a strong interest and belief in an evidence-based clinical approach. They will thrive in and foster an environment of collaboration, support for the individual as well as the entire hospital team, and patient welfare. This candidate will possess an unwavering commitment to the highest level of quality medicine as well as client service. They view a challenge as an opportunity to grow and strive to continuously improve themselves and others. If this describes you, then this is your hospital.
Duties of this position include supervision of all medical aspects of care in the department, collaboration with department technicians on treatment plans and parameters, monitoring of patient response to prescribed therapies and adjustment of treatment plans as needed, effective communication with clients and colleagues, & training and education of staff and interns.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package plus a desirable work schedule.
Contact for more details or to apply with your CV/resume and letter of intent.
COMPANY NAME: Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.wheatridgeanimal.com
EMAIL CV TO: Chris Blum at email@example.com
JOB POSITION: Holistic Veterinarian
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Are you interested in the new veterinary fields of acupuncture and pet rehabilitation? Located in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Healing Paws Center is a fast-growing stand-alone specialty veterinary rehabilitation clinic.
Our Center consists of 5 exam rooms, fully stocked canine gym with land exercise equipment, underwater treadmill, land treadmill, laser therapy, E-stim, and more! We work extensively with post-orthopedic, neurological, senior patients, and canine athletes.
We also specialize in Chinese herbal therapy, Nutrition, Pet wheelchairs, and Magnetic Pain therapy.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic FT/PT Veterinarian with training/certification in acupuncture (CVA), chiropractic, and/or rehabilitation (CCRT, CCRP), but will consider strongly motivated candidates with previous strong experience and strong desire to be trained! This is an opportunity for strong mentorship and growth for the right candidate!
If you are interested in joining our awesome team, please send a CV and resume to JessPetVet@gmail.com .
You can learn about our facility at www.HealingPawsFL.com
COMPANY NAME: Healing Paws Center
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.HealingPawsFL.com
EMAIL CV TO: Dr. Jessie – JessPetVet@gmail.com
JOB POSITION: Rehab Technician
LOCATION: Buffalo Grove, Illinois, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: CVT, LVT, or RVT. CCRP, CCRT, CCRA preferred.
Do you love helping animals, working directly with clients and using the latest treatment modalities in a state-of-the-art 10,000 sq ft facility? How about working for a company that puts their employees, patient care and customer service above all else? Well have we got an opportunity for you!
We are looking for motivated CVTs, LVTs and RVTs to join our growing rehab practice located only 40 minutes from downtown Chicago in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. Currently, our facility has 2 underwater treadmills, a class 4 LASER, electrical stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, thermal imaging, and a large gym with various exercise equipment.
Veterinary Specialty Center is the first veterinary hospital in the United States to become a Certified B Corporation. This distinction was granted after undergoing a rigorous assessment that evaluated our commitment to our staff, our clients, our greater community and the environment. By being a Certified B Corp, we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Our hospital also eats, sleeps and breaths our core values of Amazing People, Working Together, Creating Opportunity, Using Common Sense while Giving Back, With Love. We have an incredible clientele and a well-established referral base. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to expand their knowledge base and skill set, and be enthusiastic.
Benefits we offer:
- Sign on bonus for CVTs with CCRP/CCRA or those already enrolled in a program.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k with generous match.
- Volunteer program that pays you up to 20 hours per year to volunteer at any 501(c)(3) of your choice.
- PTO (1 week your first year, 2 weeks your second year).
- Tuition assistance with CCRP/CCRA programs.
- Pet insurance.
- Paid CE.
- Paid holidays.
- Competitive pay.
- Additional onsite training.
- Onsite counselor (grief, mental health, compassion fatigue).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Free in-house CE throughout the year.
- Discounts on air travel, car rental, vacation packages, venues, movies, etc.
- Wealth management training.
- Our bistro has fresh salads, sandwiches, drinks and snacks for purchase.
COMPANY NAME: Veterinary Specialty Center
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.vetspecialty.com
JOB POSITION: Associate Rehabilitation Veterinarian
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Integrative Pet Care is seeking a Veterinarian to join our Chicago clinic. Our ideal candidate is certified and/or experienced in both canine rehabilitation and acupuncture (VSMT/Chiropractic a plus!), passionate about the field of veterinary rehabilitation, values a collaborative team environment and loves to teach and learn.
Signing bonus for qualified candidates.
Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off and a generous CE allowance.
For more information or to apply please email Sarah Jackson- firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY NAME: Integrative Pet Care
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.integrativepetcare.com
EMAIL CV TO: Sarah Jackson – email@example.com
JOB POSITION: Licensed Veterinary Technician–CCRP, CCA
LOCATION: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college or college equivalent trade school required
- CVT, LVT, or RVT
- CCRP, CCRT, CCRA preferred
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
Are you a CVT with an interest in working with happy client’s day in and day out? Are you looking for a hospital that allows you to be part of the collaborative process in helping animals recover? The Animal Therapy Center is currently looking to add more amazing talent to our rapidly growing practice. Our 5,000 sq ft stand-alone facility is centrally located in the Lehigh Valley. Our facility offers 2 underwater treadmills, a resistance pool, class 4 LASER, electrical stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, thermal imaging, and a large gym with various exercise equipment.
We offered a variety of rehabilitation services. Our work culture is team oriented, friendly, and inviting with an emphasis on patient care and client communication. The hospital is well-staffed with a full time veterinarian on site and a strong support staff to assist with daily therapies. We have an excellent clientele and a well-established referral base. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to expand their knowledge base and skill set, be enthusiastic, and will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the veterinary industry. Applicants with flexible schedules will take priority. * New grads will be considered pending industry experience
For full time candidates, we offer:
- Candidates with CCRP/CCRA or those already enrolled in a program will be eligible for a sign on bonus.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package with PAID CE
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- PTO-both vacation and sick
- Tuition reimbursement for non-CCRP/CCRA candidates
- 401k w/generous matching
- Additional onsite training will be provided
Interested candidates should send their cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to cgehring@animaltherapycenter..com. Please tell us in your cover letter, why you would be an excellent candidate.
EMAIL CV TO: Christina – cgehring@animaltherapycenter..com